Sunday, May 18, 2014

Saisho no posuto

Ja, this is the first post however.
Nice to create a blog. Atarashii burogu omedetou.
Anou, this blog is about AKB48, for AKB48 (fan), but not by AKB48, but me. Sorry for that.
You can find my information on the blog, need not to mention. Call me Ethan. It's not my real name however, but it's better that way.
Etou, this blog's content will focus on AKB48 variety show. I'm sure as hell there're lots of blog like that out there, but I'm also sure as heaven I don't care.
I just like to do the stuff I like.
Then, pay some visit and maybe, send me some request if you do like.
Anyway, I don't know much about that decoration thing, so it would be good if someone can lend me a hand to make it look better.



4 comments:

  1. thanks for posting your akbingo sub. btw can you sub AKB to XX! ep49 140515? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup Ethan! :v / I've sent you a message at G+ with regards in subbing akbingo. Please check that out. And thanks for the subs! Keep it up! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. And btw, if you need help, feel free to approach me. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your hard work subbing akb48 videos ;)

    ReplyDelete