Monday, May 19, 2014

140429 Akbingo! ep286

The most famous variety show of AKB48, I'm sure you all know about it. It's Akbingo!
The first one to be released is Akbingo! episode 286. It's not very far from the newest episode however.
The first part of the competition between Team K of AKB48 and Nogizaka46. Sounds good, ne.
By the way, I have some trouble with dailymotion, so I have to use GGDrive for the time being.
Maybe I should look for an uploader, however.
Anyway, sorry for my bad English. I'm not native speaker, lol. And also too lazy to check.



11 comments:

  1. thank you so much for subbing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for Eng Sub & Upload!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sugoi..another blog, another subber, another 48g show \^^/
    if you don't mind please sub shukan akb & ariyoshi
    i know it's old but there's only so few of them subbed..
    i'll bookmark this site and check it everyday for the new release..ganbare.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don´t know how much, us the non Japanese speakers, appreciate this kind of effort to sub AKB related shows, Really THANKS A LOT, from the bottom of my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it removed from Gdrive? it is not appearing.

    ReplyDelete